My Mac is Back! :D

I've finally gotten my Macbook back so I can now start updating and posting on my blog! :)
I don't really have much to tell, because for the past 3 days I've been painting my room therefor I haven't been out much doing things. But I do have some pictures I took of my boyfriend last week that /i can show you guys :) I think they turned out great and I'm really proud of them. This is also one of the FEW photo-shoots I've taken with my lovely lamps :D Hope you enjoy!
Ps. I will do a room tour as soon as I'm finished painting :)

Adios! Of to paint my room! :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 kommentarer:

Marija sagde ...

gracias emma <3 Im so happy that your mac is fixed finally, i missed your blogging, soo much. can't wait to see your newly painted room :)xx

Nora R sagde ...

uuuuuh! du er tilbage! :D
<3

Louise sagde ...

hi, beautiful blog!
please take a look at my blog and if you want to, leave a comment!

Don't be afraid to follow ether.

xx, LG

RainCooper sagde ...

Great photos. X

Anonym sagde ...

seen this blog publishing infos about kristiana?

http://gaping-spaces.blogspot.com/