Hello! So today I took and edited some photos of my boyfriend, Daniel. I really like the result and I think my editing skills are getting better! We didn't do much today, we went to town an got an ice-cream. ( I got one with pistachio and chocolate, yum!) After we went to my bus stop, and then suddenly a women comes up to us. She said she was a photographer and asked if she could take a photo of us. We said sure, and after she asked for my e-mail address, so she could send me the photo. I'll post the photo as soon as I get it. ;) When Daniel and I got home we just laid in my garden and I took some photos of him.

Emma ♥


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 kommentarer:

Nora sagde ...

wow, Daniel looks really good in your pictures!:D

Nora sagde ...

the top's from topshop, but it's £39!! D:

Nora sagde ...

yes, it is! .__.

Cilly Factory sagde ...

Du er da sådan ret god til at tage billeder! og redigere dem :)
Hilsen Ciliane (hende fra Danmark!)
Har forrestn også selv fået en blog: http://cillyfactory.blogspot.com/

Marija sagde ...

awwi, i love the picture before the last one. U look so cute together :) <3